Monday, July 06, 2009

Kiddieland

Since I had Friday off I figured we'd take Grace to Kiddieland and avoid the crowds. Apparently, I wasn't the only one with the day off. We had to wait in line for 30 minutes just to buy our tickets. Thankfully, the lines for all the kiddie rides were still short enough that Grace could just walk right on most of the time.

Grace went on her first real roller coaster and despite the expression on her face she really liked it.





This year she made it all the way around without having anyone get stuck behind her.

This is like a kids version of the Giant Drop. I couldn't get any good pictures of her while it was going up and down.


So Kiddieland doesn't let you bring in your own food. At the same time, they have exactly 2 windows selling food that isn't ice cream or cotton candy. On a busy day like Friday, they also decided to staff them with the dumbest and/or laziest employees they could find. The time on the receipt is the time I placed my order. The time stamp on the picture is a few minutes after I actually got it. Also, I didn't order a corn dog.




No comments: